Saturday 2 February 2013

Block: No Fit State Circus

I spent yesterday watching the latest 'work in progress', Block from NoFitState. I wasn't the only one there either, the place was heaving. 

It was a challenge shooting hand-held at 1/20th of a second ISO 3200 with a telephoto!
Forgive the 'noise'  - I  sacrificed image quality for art.

The show was pretty dangerous. New Director Paul Evans has been working with NoFitState trainees and they've produced something really special. 



They play with a giant Jenga set and it's going to take the country by storm.





























All images copyright panopticphotography.co.uk 2013
If you'd like to use any for any reason please get in touch first
paddy@panopticphotography.co.uk
or leave a comment below
thanks

6 comments:

  1. nice one Paddy. good to see my idea come to fruition even though I'm not there Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali - nice to get a comment on the blog!
      I'll e-mail you
      x

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ali - nice to get a comment on the blog!
      I'll e-mail you
      x

      Delete
  2. Hey, great photos! really nice quality. I'm one of the performers, would you mind if I put a few up on a website and credited you? Thanks for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Course you can Grasshopper
    can you add a link back to this blog
    add copyright panopticphotography to the pictures
    and send me the the link to your web site please
    Congratulations on a fantastic performance made all the more frightening because I get vertigo stepping off a kerb
    paddy

    ReplyDelete